Thursday, May 19, 2011

Paris 8-12 of June 2009

Even though I have lived in Copenhagen my whole life, I have never been to Paris. So in spring 2009 I decided that it was time to go see Paris. Also because 2 of the girls from my time at IIMC were living in Paris, so it was a good chance to see the city and the girls at the same time. I spend the days walking around in Paris, seeing a lot of the tourist sights, and then meeting up with the girls in the afternoon and evening.
Here are a few pictures from my trip to Paris:







Hopefully I will get a second chance to go to Paris at some point, because as you can see in the pictures it was raining a lot of the time while I was there. But it was still great to experience Paris and see some of the places that my friends talk about. But next time I want to go with someone, because I find it much more fun to travel with other people. So that I have someone to share the experience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment