Thursday, May 19, 2011

London 20-23 of May 2010

Just after I defended my master thesis in May of 2010, I decided that I needed a small holiday. One of my friends from IIM C now live and work in London, and since I have only been there 1 time, even though it is very close this were a perfect oppertunity to go for a few days. I did not to that many things but I did a little sightseeing, and just spend some time with my friend. For me there is something about being able to relax and forget about all of the worries when I leave my home. I did not take a lot of pictures in those few days but here are a few from Hyde Park.




I had a great few days, the weather was nice, I did a bit of shopping and meet up with my friend.when he was done with work. I just really needed to get out and experience something after working for quite some months with my master thesis, finally handing it in and defending it. This was my gift to myself for finishing my master education at CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment