Thursday, May 19, 2011

England 8-12 Swptember 2009

I decided to take a little break from writing my master thesis and go and visit a friend from IIM C in England. I had only been to London 1 in my life and never any other places in England, so the fact that one of my friends were living in the north of England, just made it easy to decide to go for a few days.
He has his won car so we had the oppertunity to drive a bit around and see different things, a few of the things we saw was, Lake District, Blackpool, Manchester.
I really liked the nature in Lake District, and at some point it could be fun to go back and do a bit of hicking in that area. Here are a few of the pictures I took there.




We also went to Blackpool, for me it is a bit of a strange city with the carnevals and all, but it was a fun experience to see all of it. Also since it was my very first visit I did not know what to expect. Here are the pictures I took.



All in all I had a great few days, where I were able to relax and get some energy restored before I went home and worked more on my master thesis. For me this was the time to do it since, I knew I would not have the oppertunity to take an impulsive trip when I first got a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment