Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goa

After picking my friend up in Delhi, we went to Gao, my dad had found a hotel in the north of Goa, and even though this part of Gao are know for the wild and loud parties, our hotel were in a place where there was not too much noice.
We spend most of the days just laying at the beach, talking small walks in the city and eating good food. Here are a few pictures from our hotel and the beach.


While we were in Gao we wet to see a spice plantation one day, it was very fun to see how all of the spices looked when they were still in the ground growing. Because most of these spices we do not grow at home, so I had never really seen then like this. Below you can find a few pectures from the spice plantation.



I decided to get my first suit made from a tailor, since here I could get it as i wanted it. I have this small problem, for a Scandinavian I am quite small, so I can never get any pants that fit me, and it costs extra to get the pants put up. This combined with the fact that both of my grandmothers had send some money with my dad, as a birthday and Christmas gift, I decided to do it. It came out great :-)
This is more or less what we did while in Goa, it was a great week, and fun to spend time with my friend and family from home. To finish this post off here are a few of my favorite pictures of the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment