Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hyderabad - week 2

Because my boss was not coming back until Monday I stayed with my colleague from Monday to Tuesday too, it was so nice not having to be at the guesthouse alone. Even though they have a good internet connection here, it would have been too boring. Tuesday after work I went back to the guesthouse and have been here since. Tomorrow afternoon I have a flight back "home" to Delhi. But one thing I am not looking forward to in Delhi is the weather it is still so hot there. Here in Hyderabad I just love the weather, it still get very hot during the day, but in mornings and evenings it is very pleasant also because there more or less are a bit of wind here all the time :-) I have not turned the Ac on once the almost 2 weeks I have been here, in Delhi I must admit that I need the AC to cool the room while I am sleeping, but I try to use it as little as possible, so I hopefully get use to the heat bit by bit.

Right now I am trying to find out how to bring all of my things back to Delhi, because I have 2 as much clothes now as when I came here, do to shopping and gifting of clothes. I just hope to manage, some how I have too.
I have really liked being in Hyderabad this time, hopefully next time I will do a little bit more sightseeing especially if I am staying over the weekend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment